Insyde Software is a leading global provider of system firmware and software engineering services
- Insyde was the first company to ship a UEFI BIOS in a production system, October, 2003 Gateway Media Center PC
- Insyde Software was founded on September 18, 1998 thru the acquisition of SystemSoft’s BIOS Products Division.
- Insyde Software began publicly supporting UEFI for customers in 2002.
- Insyde Software is one of 9 leading technology companies that make up the original promoters of The UEFI Forum, established in 2005.
- Insyde Software became a publicly traded company in January, 2003.
- Insyde Software’s corporate headquarters is in Taipei, Taiwan, with U.S. headquarters in Westborough, MA.
- Insyde Software has offices worldwide with multiple offices in the United States, China, Taiwan, and offices & agents in other locations around the world.
- Insyde Software opened its first office in China in 2008 and currently has offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Kunshan.
- Insyde Software hosted Taiwan’s first and second UEFI Plugfest testing events in October 2010 and October 2011, and has recently hosted again in Taipei in 2014.
- Our flagship UEFI BIOS solution, InsydeH2O®, was first launched in 2003 and remains the leading UEFI firmware solution through units shipped worldwide.
- Humanos®, a fully optimized implementation of Android from Insyde Software, was the first solution shipped worldwide that enabled and integrated Google’s Android onto an x86 platform.
- Insyde Software has trained more BIOS engineers in UEFI technology than any other company in the world.
- Insyde Software has industry-leading expertise in integrating and deploying Android-on-x86, helping customers to quickly bring new, innovative x86 devices to market with Android.