Insyde® Software Helps Customers “Dream Big and Build Better” at Computex Taipei
Innovative Notebook Products, Remote Debug, New System Security and Much More to be Highlighted at Industry Event
TAIPEI, TAIWAN – May 24, 2023 – Insyde® Software, a leading provider of UEFI BIOS and OpenBMC Firmware, today announced its participation at Computex Taipei, the world’s largest computer trade event, occurring May 30th to June 2nd, 2023 in Taipei, Taiwan.
Insyde Software chose the theme “Dream Big, Build Better” for this year’s event to encompass the wide range of technology enabling, firmware security and manageability solutions it provides to customers and to encourage those customers to continue to push the limits of innovation and performance for the future of computing.
During the event, visitors will have the opportunity to meet with Insyde Software’s executive, engineering and sales staff to discover the company’s latest innovations in firmware and how they can help harden platform security and accelerate time-to-market. Areas of focus and related product demonstrations during Computex will include:
- Leading-edge PC Client products.
- BIOS tools help speed up project schedules by increasing development efficiency.
- UEFI and OpenBMC solutions for launching next-generation HPC and Datacenter Systems based on AMD®, Intel® & NVIDIA® platforms.
- New software, tools and development processes to improve security.
- Enterprise-level quality and features to enhance new Snapdragon® notebook designs.
- Admyn™, a device administration and security management solution.
“We have a special showcase planned this year after the long absence due to the pandemic,” said Aven Chuang, President of Insyde Software. “We are thrilled for the opportunity to highlight our commitment to helping our customers dream big and build better products,” added Chuang.
Insyde Software is meeting its customers and partners on the 20th floor of The Place Taipei Hotel, in Taipei, Taiwan, starting May 30th through June 2nd, 2023. If you plan to attend, please contact your Insyde Account Manager to arrange an appointment.