Insyde® Software to Demonstrate New BIOS-Development-in-the-Cloud Solution
InQuire® Enhances BIOS Engineer Productivity by Streamlining
BIOS Development Resources through the Cloud
COMPUTEX - TAIPEI, TAIWAN – May 30, 2017 – Insyde® Software, a leading provider of UEFI BIOS, today announced that it will be demonstrating during Computex Taipei a new BIOS development solution, called InQuire, which consolidates integral development resources into a single cloud solution that streamlines BIOS development.
InQuire is the latest solution joining an established library of UEFI BIOS development tools from Insyde Software, and demonstrates the company’s drive to continually enrich and accelerate the process of developing new platforms for its customers. This results in customers more quickly delivering secure, cutting-edge devices to market.
InQuire’s key benefits and features include:
- Easy access – multiple Insyde Software services accessible through a single login
- Automatic update – everything is automatically kept up-to-date in the background
- Comprehensive libraries – quickly browse broad knowledge databases and source code
- Utility downloads – get Insyde Software’s latest BIOS tools and utilities
- Training center – watch and learn from on-demand BIOS training videos
- Issue tracking - efficiently record, trace and communicate matters between OEMs and ODMs
Insyde Software will have demonstrations of InQuire during the Computex Taipei trade show, May 31 – June 2, 2017 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Suite 1128 (11th floor) in Taipei, Taiwan.
About Insyde Software
Insyde Software (www.insyde.com) is a leading worldwide provider of UEFI firmware, systems management solutions and custom engineering services for companies in the mobile, server, desktop and IoT (Internet-of-Things) computing industries. The company is publicly held (GTSM: 6231) and headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with U.S. headquarters in Westborough, MA. The company’s customers include the world’s leading computing, communications and storage device designers and manufacturers.
InQuire and Insyde are registered trademarks or trademarks of Insyde Software in the United States and other countries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.